How I Lost Weight - My Weight Loss Success Story

This is my story about how I lost weight. I hope my success will inspire other citizen to ensue as well.

I remember it was after I heard something about an additional one scientific investigate which revealed that being overweight is bad for health.

Weight Loss Story

Every time I heard something like that I would promise myself that I'm going to lose weight, but I failed miserably and completely.

However, this time I made a decision that I must do something about it.

You see, pride is very leading to me.

I do not like when citizen see me in bad light.

So I thought: "Maybe I can use my pride to help me get rid off extra pounds." I made a list of all citizen that I want to respect me. Next, I bought 20 or so postcards and wrote on them: "I promise you that I will lose weight."

Within one week, I gave or sent the postcards to the citizen on my list - dad, mom, brother, my boss, the best friend, five other friends and my neighbors. The only someone I did not give the postcard was my girlfriend.

I was mad about her and I certainly wanted her to respect me. I knew that I would die of shame if I broke my promise.

But one day, I came to her house, gave her the postcard and left without a word.

Losing weight was the hardest thing I did in my life. Many times I was on the brink of breaking my promise. But every time this happened, I would remember the citizen on my list and how I would lose their respect for me.

Why am I telling you this?

Because one of the most leading reasons why lots of citizen fail to lose weight is the lack of motivation.

Wanting to lose weight or wanting to look good is often not sufficient for most citizen to stick to a weight loss schedule or diet.

In other words, the stronger your motivation, the best your results!

Once armed with strong motivation, it was easy for me to shed extra pounds.

In case you want to know what weight loss schedule I used ... Well, I did not use any of beloved diets.

My plan was simple. It included three elements:

1. Eating half of all I usually eat. No food supplements or calorie counting.

2. Exercising 30 minutes a day, seven days a week - all from brisk walking, swimming, playing basketball to weight lifting.

3. I used some tools that significantly helped me lose extra weight.

How I Lost Weight - My Weight Loss Success Story

No comments: